We get this question a lot. We would like to clear things up for those out of the “know”.
Sage 50cloud Accounting, formerly Peachtree, is the classic software that simplifies your everyday accounting tasks and provides the insights to run your business more efficiently. Peachtree accounting software, now known as Sage 50cloud, offers:
- A desktop installation for performance and security.
- Robust functionality for accuracy, compliance, and control.
- Intuitive interface for easy adoption and use.
This software is specifically geared towards smaller businesses. There are different versions of the Sage 50cloud software that can help companies with organizing inventory, tracking expenses, and construction.
Sage 100cloud is a powerful full-service accounting software offered by Sage which was formerly called MAS90 or MAS200. It provides organization and support in many facets of multiple business types.
- Manufacturing and Distribution: Work Order, Job Cost, Sales Order, Purchase Order, these are just some of the modules you can utilize to better organize your warehouses, your shipping needs, and more.
- Payroll: Deposit funds directly into your employee’s accounts with a robust and sophisticated payroll system that includes automated tax rules updated every quarter.
- Accounting: Organize your business with ease and simplicity knowing Sage 100cloud offers full audit-tracking, secure and advanced custom check or report printing, and much more.
Obviously, both programs provide a full powerhouse of features but are for very different applications. Sage 50 is more often used in small businesses while Sage 100 Cloud is usually offered to mid to large size companies. Both can be used interchangeably with support but we believe in finding the right match for all who call us with this question.
Here at All Kleer, we only provide support for Sage 100Cloud and various other software that relate back to Sage 100Cloud. If you have questions about which software is right for you, please do not hesitate to call us here at the office any time. You can also simply contact us using our website.
Are you interested in Sage Alerts & Workflow? Check out our post on SAW here.